Monday, October 20, 2008

Mid-Semester Reflection

I was pretty inspired by Rachel's post, and I want to outline my plans on what I plan on doing with the rest of the semester.

  • Comment more on other people's blogs. I haven't at all yet. I always read them, but never have much to say. I want to change that and take a more active role in class preparation. I've tried framing my blog posts in a more discussion-oriented manner, but I don't even get insolved myself. I figure holding myself to the standard I desire out of everyone else is a good place to start.
  • Talk less in class. I always have something to say. But part of my development as a student ought to be in refining what I have to say more before I say it, and give more constructive comments like Ben does. One thing I've always noticed is that even though he doesn't talk a lot, everything he has to say is very, very insightful and adds a new aspect to the discussion.

No comments: