Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Blog is Rising

Since I'm unable to find any other solution, all posts I make on this blog can be singularly viewed at my new blog Catherine and Athkor. Along with all those singular posts, on occasion, there may be some random post just to spice things up a bit.

The blog can also be accessed by accessing my profile.

Alternatively, you could go here
all my blogs (like all my children, but better)

However, I still like Catherine and Athkor.
Because it will have some crazy stuff up in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

ProfPTJ said...

Nice solution -- a separate blog of your own, complementing the group blog. The problem, of course, is that if anyone comments over here I won't see those comments when I click over there. I wonder how you might solve that problem.